Friday, December 5, 2008

Bombers’ Execution Unconfirmed: AGO

On Sunday at 1 a.m the Attorney General Office (AGO) lost their contacts with their representatives at the Nusakambangan Island where the convicts of the Bali bombers were detained. After a series of delay of the execution earlier scheduled for September prosecutors only said the execution would take place early November. The convicts were taken from Batu Penitiary in Nusakambangan Island, Central Java. Imam Samudra, 38, Amrozi, 47, and Ali Gufron, 48, were sentenced to death for their roles in bombing which killed 202 people, mainly foreign tourists.

I think the bombing was really horrible. Many people were killed and there was no reason for that. I heard the people were really crazy because they thought that if they killed people, they were doing the good thing. Also, many people supported them. Isn’t that weird? I personally think that the people are crazy.

Question:

Why do you think the people supported these bombers even though they killed many people?

1 comment:

ernesto said...

I think bombers must be punish. They killed so many people with crazy reasons. So government must upgrade their security to protect all people in Indonesia and all of people in the world from bombers and terrorists.

So many people support the bombers. That's because the bombers were their family, friends, or bestfriends. They would support their family, bestfriends, or friends although the bombers were criminal.

Qyestion:
1.Who else were the Bali bomber?

From EP...